VIP Advisory Panel
In 2016, the NEPCo Committee is introducing a VIP Advisory Panel. The industry representatives below will attend NEPCo as our guests and - in exchange - provide feedback to inform the development of future events. Check back, as this list will be updated over time.
- Tony Alves, Director of Product Management, Aries Systems
- Diane Belcher, Director, Continuous Learning, Harvard Business School Publishing
- Tom Beyer, Director of Platform Services, O'Reilly Media
- Sue Brown, Director, Content Management Solutions, Macmillan Learning
- Denise Wydra, COO, Cognii, Inc.
- Michael Kelly, Senior Director, Global Publishing, Hasbro
- Chris Lamothe, SVP, Experience Design, Cantina
- Mary Onorato, Associate Director, Bibliographic Information Services, Modern Language Association
- Ryan Pugatch, VP Strategic Technology, Hachette Book Group
- Philip Regan, Director of Publishing Technology, Jones & Bartlett Learning